Cohousing in East Vancouver by Amisto
Join a newly forming cohousing in East Van with a site under contract at 2728-2948 Duke St, which is near 33rd and Kingway.
Registration now open for site design workshops to plan the architecture. Workshops are in May, June and July. Join and have a say. Click the 'Events' tab above for more information.
Cohousing is much more than another strata.
- It is a community where you not only greet your neighbours, you know your neighbours.
- Together, you create a true community with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- From the energy of youth to the wisdom of elders, everyone is enriched.
- Village living in the 21st century.
- Large Common House for entertaining, community dinners, events.
- Aging in place with people of all ages.
- Enhances physical, mental and social health.
- A better way of life
Charles Durrett’s most recent book “Cohousing Communities” is a must read, available at Massy Books, People’s Co-op Bookstore, other booksellers, at the Vancouver Public Library and SFU and UBC libraries, and on Amazon.ca. It is a must read manual for creating a high functioning neighbourhood. www.tiny.cc/durrett
Contact Us For more information, please join a zoom info session or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and join our email list.
Announcing our new site in East Van.
At 2728-2948 Duke in 2026 there will be a shiny new cohousing.